Ramesh Watch is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Ramesh Watch Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Ramesh Watch website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Ramesh Watch collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Ramesh Watch also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Ramesh Watch. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Ramesh Watch for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Ramesh Watch Web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Ramesh Watch public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Ramesh Watch does not read any of your private online communications.
Ramesh Watch encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Ramesh Watch so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Ramesh Watch is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Ramesh Watch and Ramesh Watch family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
Ramesh Watch collects and uses your personal information to operate the Ramesh Watch Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Ramesh Watch also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Ramesh Watch and its affiliates. Ramesh Watch may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Ramesh Watch does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Ramesh Watch may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Ramesh Watch may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Ramesh Watch, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Ramesh Watch does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Ramesh Watch keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Ramesh Watch, in order to determine what Ramesh Watch services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Ramesh Watch to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Ramesh Watch Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ramesh Watch or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ramesh Watch; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Ramesh Watch, or the public.
RETURN , EXCHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY (DIRECT ONLINE PURCHASES)
- ** Orders will be fulfilled as per availability.
- ** No return, exchange or refund options will be available on the purchase of accessories.
- ** No refund option will be available due to any price change at any time.
- Ramesh Watch Co reserves the right to cancel orders without prior intimation.
- To initiate cancellation of a product purchased directly from www.rameshwatch.com, the customer must contact our helpline: +91-98853-00092, from Monday to Saturday, 10:00am to 6:30pm, IST, or reply on the order confirmation email received from email@example.com at the time of purchasing the product.
- An order can only be cancelled or exchanged before it is shipped (not applicable on end-of-season sales) by www.rameshwatch.com. In this case, upon receiving a cancellation request, www.rameshwatch.com will refund the entire amount of the purchase within 7 business days*. The amount will be refunded to the same account from which the payment was originally received. In the case of an exchange, any extra difference to be paid will be borne by the customer. The exchange policy does not apply to accessories bought on www.rameshwatch.com.
- If a cancellation request is initiated after the product has been shipped by www.rameshwatch.com, then the customer will have to follow the process as mentioned under the exchange and refund policy, where all the terms and conditions specified therein will be applicable.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
This exchange and refund policy is applicable only for purchases made directly from www.rameshwatch.com. The policy does not apply to accessories bought on rameshwatch.com. Any exchange or refund has to be initiated and processed as per the policy given below and cannot be made at any of the other Ramesh Watch Co points of sale including Ramesh Watch Co, Ramesh Watch Co Summit or other affiliated stores/franchises.
- An exchange or refund for a product purchased on www.rameshwatch.com must be initiated by the customer within 7 days* of receiving the product. For example, if a customer has received the product on 5th March, at any given time of the day, then the exchange/refund request must be initiated before midnight of 12th March to be accepted by www.rameshwatch.com.
- To initiate an exchange or refund, please contact customer care on +91-98853-00092, Monday to Saturday, 10:00am to 6:30pm, IST, or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once customer care has been informed of the intended exchange or refund, the product must be couriered back in the original packaging as was received by the customer, to Shop No 2, Anand Arcade, Opposite Tata Motors, Himayathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029
- After the customer care team confirms the pick-up towards the return, a date will be decided with the customer’s consent, to schedule the pick-up. The courier team will make two pick-up attempts only. On failing to handover the package within these two attempts, the customer will have to personally get the return package delivered to our courier partner’s office.
- A pick-up can only be arranged within city limits. Customers residing outside city limits will have to personally get the return package delivered to our courier partner’s office.
- The customer must ensure that the return package is placed inside tamper-proof packaging and addressed correctly. The tamper-proof packaging will be made available by our courier partner.
- As specified above, all returns must be shipped via the courier service provided by www.rameshwatch.com through the designated courier partner. In this case, the freight charges will be borne by www.rameshwatch.com.
- In the circumstance wherein a customer does not inform www.rameshwatch.com about the intended exchange or refund and/or ships the return via a different courier company, the liability for any loss or damage to the product lies with the customer. In such a case, no refund will be processed for the product by www.rameshwatch.com.
- The returned product must be in its original condition*. It must be accompanied by proof of purchase and the original warranty card, along with the original packaging of the product including manuals, hang tags, etc. In the absence of any one of these elements, the return will not be honored by www.rameshwatch.com.
*Original condition means that the watch must be in its authentic form as was received by the customer from www.rameshwatch.com, without any scratches, marks or dents on the product. The security tags should be in place as they were at the time of delivery of the product. If the watch has been resized, that is, if the bracelet or strap of the watch has been adjusted or altered in any manner to fit the customer’s wrist, then www.rameshwatch.com will not be liable to honour any exchange or refund for the product.
- Once the product is returned to www.rameshwatch.com, our designated service centre will inspect the watch for any ‘change of movement’ with regard to the internal watch parts. This is to check whether the watch casing has been removed and/or the internal parts have been tampered with. This process usually takes up to 2 business days. The exchange or refund for the product will be initiated by www.rameshwatch.com upon receiving a confirmation from the service centre regarding the quality of the watch received.
- Any amount to be refunded will take a minimum of 7 to 10 business days* from the date that the returned product is inspected and passed by the quality control team at the service centre. The amount will be refunded to the same account from which the payment was originally received by www.rameshwatch.com.
- All ‘cash on delivery’ refunds will be processed through RTGS/NEFT by requesting customer to share their bank details in the format shared by Ramesh Watch Co. All prepaid order amount will be refunded to the same account from which the payment was originally received. In the case of an exchange, any extra difference to be paid will be borne by the customer. The exchange policy does not apply to accessories and smartwatches bought on www.rameshwatch.com.
- Any returned product that does not adhere to the quality guidelines administered by the www.rameshwatch.com service centre will not be eligible for an exchange or refund and will be sent back to the customer in the same condition as it was received by www.rameshwatch.com, on a ‘to pay’ basis.
- Products purchased during sales and/or special promotions are not eligible for exchange or refund, unless explicitly specified by www.rameshwatch.com during the period of the respective offer/s.
- Loyalty points used by a customer to purchase any product that is later exchanged or returned, will not be refunded to the customer’ account or via any other medium.
- In the case of any dispute, www.rameshwatch.com will only be liable to refund the entire payment received from the customer for the specific purchase, upon receiving the returned product in the original condition*, and not be liable for compensation in any other form.
- For any queries related to exchange or refund of a product purchased on www.rameshwatch.com, please contact our helpline: +91-98853-00092, Monday to Saturday, 10:30am to 6:30pm, IST, or email us at email@example.com.
Request for an exchange or return of the Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch, Hybrid Smart Watch and Wearables or any other electronic smartwatch will only be considered by www.rameshwatch.com if the original packaging of the product has not been opened and the original seal is intact. In the case of a manufacturing defect, only an exchange will be applicable.
www.rameshwatch.com reserves the right to modify and/or change the terms of this policy without any prior notice.